Monday, March 23, 2009

Why I Won't Text and Drive

I am not afraid of the crap they say might happen if I text my BFF while driving. Even though there are grisly images floating around the world wide web. I'm not worried that Officer's Neil and Bob might catch me and give me a hefty fine. My wallet would survive alright. I'm not worried that I might accidentally send a salacious come on to my boss. (He'd just chuckle anyway). The truth of the matter is this. I don't want to be the Douchie VanBagster that gets in the way!

3 comments:

Jack Snider said...

Thanks for putting it all in context. I don't text for that reason but also because I've never gotten the hang of it. Those tiny freakin' multipurpose buttons!...Who needs it?

Poet said...

I see so many people texting and driving. It makes me nuts. Their are usually holding up traffic, but if they do get me in an accident. The next time the phone rings they are going to need a proctologist to answer it.

Colleen Sell said...

Hi Ben:
Are you the same Ben Snider who submitted an essay in 2004 for A Cup of Comfort for Mothers & Sons? If so, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!
Colleen Sell
Cup of Comfort editor
cupofcomfort@adamsmedia.com
www.cupofcomfort.com