Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Morning

Hello all. I see from my counter that you have been visiting. I thank you most sincerely. I wanted to point out one of the nifty features of the site. Below my blog entry you will see a section that says "comment". If you click on the link beside it you will be directed to an area where you can, in fact, leave a comment. I encourage you to do this as it makes the site just that much more interesting. I do not moderate comments so anything you say will be posted. (I believe in free debate). I also have opened the site up for anyone that wants to comment. In other words, you don't have to become a member to do so. This makes for a wonderful opportunity for you to say what you like, or dislike, about the site. Tell me about your day. Or just blab. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Poet

No comments: