Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Unveiling

OK, so I admit that I was trying to be very anonymous with this blog and create a name that was pretty pat, but as the fates would have it I began writing for a site called "blogcritics" (see link on my right sidebar) and they used my real name and linked it to this site, so, there we are.

I have been pleased with the comfort of writing this blog has given me and I am hoping to continue in that vein now that I am outed.

There are some features that I have added to the site that help maintain it and I want to point them out so that you, if you were so inclined, might click the links and help further the cause. (The cause being this site). The first I have already mentioned, blogcritics. It is described as a "sinister cabal of writers and critics". I think that menacing is better than sinister, but who am I to correct. Once there you will find an assortment of entries by writers such as myself. I have posted the review of Tom Waits latest CD there, albeit a longer one than you will find here. Good group of writers. Check them out and support them.

The second feature is the Google search bar at the bottom of this page. If you are looking for something, why not search for it from this site (it helps). Also there are several links surrounding the search bar menu. These are ad links and, again, help maintain this site.

Thank you all again for your support and comments. I look forward to continuing this site for some time.

Ben

No comments: